Terms and Conditions
Our Wholesale/Trade Contract (Order/s)
Please note that Scent Perfique Ltd is strictly for Wholesale/Trade only Customers. By using our site you are agreeing to our terms & conditions as set out below. You may be asked for proof of the type of business and any other relevant details we may require. Any information we seek from you when placing an order is for billing and delivery purposes or for contacting you if we have a query. We do not share any personal information with any other companies. When placing an order to purchase goods from Scent Perfique Ltd, you will be sent an email confirming Receipt of the order and the order details. A contract between you and Scent Perfique Ltd will only take place once the order has been accepted processed and payment has been received. You will receive email Confirmation of your order. It is your responsibility to provide correct information along with your order. If any of the details are incorrect on receipt of your email confirmation please advise by telephone and in writing of any Changes.
Private Bespoke Individual Contract (Order/s)
All private bespoke individual contract products are undertaken subject to our standard trading terms and conditions. Our terms are strictly Pro forma basis only unless agreed otherwise. On receipt of payment received by Scent Perfique Ltd “The Client” has agreed to our terms and entered into contract with Scent Perfique Ltd to manufacture goods/products detailed on your sales order confirmation. Changes or amendments to any products may be subject to additional charges. In the event that you “The Client” for any reason withdraws from our “contract agreement” we reserve the rights to deduct any “Costs” or “Charges” incurred relating to your order, for services provided, materials purchased and allocated. All goods related to production of your order are legally owned by you and it is “the clients” responsibility to arrange collection of all raw materials.
- Costs are defined as follows:- Costs are direct fixed cost attributed to direct items product samples, raw material, shipping etc.
- Charges are defined as follows:- Charges are a direct charge allocated to management time in terms of development, construction of ranges, testing and technical requirements that may have been required.
The information contained in the website is for information purposes and guidance. Scent Perfique Ltd is not providing any Recommendations or endorsements to any product or service promoted on the website. Fragrance descriptions are provided to help give you an indication of the notes of the fragrance and are a true reflection of the fragrance in our option, any interpretation or descriptions should not be confused with any trademarks, copyrights or infringement and have no affiliation with the manufactures or any designer brand. Olfactory notes can be perceived differently between various people. The material on the Website does not constitute advice and you should not use the information on the website to make any decisions or take any action.
We strongly recommend you test these fragrances in your own product base in order to ensure complete suitability/compatibility” Scent Perfique Ltd cannot be held responsible for how any of our raw products, Bases or fragrance oils are used after purchase. All of our fragrance oils are suitable for use in paraffin, vegetable and soya wax, home fragrancing & toiletry Products. SDS Information available to download online or by request.
Breakages and Shortages
Please check the contents of your order on arrival and advise of breakages or shortages within 48 Hours. Photographic evidence may be asked for.
Weights & Measures
Note that our fragrance oils are measured by weight Grams or Kilo’s not volume Millilitres or Litres unless otherwise stated. Due to the relative density of each fragrance volumes can vary depending on the consistency of each fragrance.
We try to hold stocks of all active products, however occasionally an item will be out of stock, if this is the Case we will inform you. All delivery dates are estimates and are subject to availability.
Bulk Fragrance Orders
Our fragrances can be purchased in various Bulk Quantities from 5 Kilo’s and above. Please note that the lead times for quantities over 5 Kilo’s may be subject to a 10 to 14 days approx. Please contact on stock availability or email us for an estimated delivery schedule.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
All prices listed on our site are inclusive of VAT at the calculated rate of 20% set out by HMRC . Exemption is available for Channel Island customers and Non-UK business customers who have their own sales tax registration number or are outside of the EU. Please enter your Country Prefix / Tax Number at the Checkout to remove the VAT.
Prices & Payments
- Prices quoted currently on our website supersede all prices for identical goods previously listed or advertised.
- Prices are subject to revision in the event of any misprint on our website but notification of any Increase or decreases of payment will be given in writing on receipt of the contract made between the Client and Scent Perfique Ltd. At this point you the client will have the right to cancel.
- Payments must be made with orders, either On-Line or by Telephone. No Credit is given.
- All products offered for sale by Scent Perfique Ltd are priced in pounds Sterling. Any customs or import Duties due when your package reaches its destination country will be your responsibility.
- Our Preferred Payment method is Via PayPal which also accepts all major credit cards:- Visa- Visa Electron – MasterCard – Switch – Delta – Solo, without having to register with PayPal independently, or by Bank Transfer.
- All Prices are inclusive of VAT at the rate of 20% (Effective from January 2011)
- All prices listed do not include postage and packaging.
- Postage and Packaging on all goods will be charges per order not item.
- UK Standard Postage and Packaging is charged at £5.86 up to the weight of 999g for Royal Mail services. Prices are calculated by weight, service and location for all couriers’ services we use. Prices are available on request.
- Other destinations vary. Prices are calculated by weight, service and location for all couriers’ services we use. Prices are available on request.
- All Goods will be consigned by the most economical route for Standard Deliveries. If other arrangements are made on the customer’s instructions, any additional cost will be charged.
- We as the company reserve the right to charge additional postage cost if incurred should you as the customer omit the correct location for delivery.
- Any charges incurred by Scent Perfique Ltd for the return of goods, caused by the failure of the client to accept or fail to collect goods delivered by delivery agents within the specified time given at time of attempted delivery, will charged to the client at the rate of £12.50.
Refunds & Calculations
- Please note that The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply for Business to Business transactions and by purchasing from this site you are confirming that you are a business and therefore are bound by these terms and conditions. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT EXCHANGE OR REFUND any Fragrance Oils once your order has been processed or been delivered to you, as we would be unable to verify their quality once they have left our premises, unless damaged in transit.
- Breakages and Damaged Goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. We may request that the damages goods are returned to us within 30 days and the company agree refund the cost or will arrange collection where applicable, please quote your order/invoice number. Photographic proof may be asked for.
- It is the Clients responsibility to obtain proof of postage when returning any goods. (Where exceptions have been made:- Applicable to None Fragrance Products Only)
- No Refund or Exchange will be given if the client fails to comply with our terms and conditions.
- Refund of any monies will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice, providing all goods have been returned to Scent Perfique Ltd, unsoiled, unused and in the original packaging. Any goods returned that are seen unfit to re-sell as new will be subject to a deduction of the original cost and we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
- Deposits:- May be non-refundable depending on the any costs incurred for time and materials allocated.
Returns – Faulty Items
- Faulty Goods:- A full refund or exchange will be offered. We (the Company) will also refund postage cost incurred by the client for returning any faulty goods at the standard rate. Proof of posting is required.
- We aim to dispatch all general orders within 3 to 5 working days or sooner. However, at times of exceptional demand or low stock levels, delivery times may be extended; we will inform you accordingly. We do offer an express delivery service but sometimes this is possible. You would be advised accordingly if this is the case. We do not accept responsibility for any delivery hold-ups outwith our control. (Postage Strikes etc).
- International deliveries will be dispatched within 3 to 5 days. The time in which the goods are in transit will vary depending on the destination. We will notify the clients of any consignment and tracking details, so as they might monitor their parcel.
International Orders & Customs
Goods ordered from Scent Perfique Ltd for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duties (Custom Charges) and taxes which will be levied once the parcel reaches its destination country. Any charges for customs must be paid by you the customer,. Scent Perfique Ltd will not be held liable for any charges incurred. In the event of any customs charges not paid by the customer, Scent Perfique Ltd will have no alternative but to charge you the customer, as we will not accept any charged being applied to us, either in the event of goods being returned or impounded by customs. We have no control over these and do not know what they may be as customs policies vary from country to country. Contact your local customs officer for full details and regulations.
Trade Account Payment Terms
- Unless otherwise stated on the Seller’s invoice agreed in writing payment for the goods shall be made not later than thirty days after the end of the month of invoicing but so that the Seller may at any time on or after acceptance by notice in writing to the Buyer vary the terms of payment by demanding immediate payment or (at the Seller’s option) adequate security for sums which will be due hereunder.
- Time of payment shall be of the essence and failure by the Buyer to pay the price or any instalment thereof in due time shall entitle the Seller to treat such failure as a repudiation of the whole Contract by the Buyer and to require the Buyer to make immediate payment of all monies due or to become due and to recover from the Buyer damages for such breach of contract and/or (at the Seller’s option) to charge interest at either eight per cent per annum or two per cent above the Base Rate of Co-operative Bank Plc whichever shall be the greater from the due date until payment.
All content on the website is the property of Scent Perfique Ltd, its affiliates or suppliers and is protected by UK copyright and database laws. You may not extract or use any content or parts of the content of the Website without prior written consent.